Readers would be pleased to know that we have teamed up with Packt Publishing and we are organizing a giveaway for you! Three lucky winners stand a chance to win a copy of our new books on Unity 3D. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the lucky winner.
Overview of Unity 3.x Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide
- Build fun games using the free Unity game engine even if you've never coded before
- Learn how to "skin" projects to make totally different games from the same file – more games, less effort!
- Packed with ideas, inspiration, and advice for your own game design and development
Read more about this book and download free Sample Chapter.
Overview of Unity 3 Game Development Hotshot
- Cool, fun, advanced aspects of Unity Game Development, from creating a rocket launcher to building your own destructible game world
- Full of coding samples, diagrams, tips and tricks to keep your code organized, and completed art assets with clear step-by-step examples and instruction
- Elite Unity programming for those looking to take their skills to the next level
How to Enter?All you need to do is head on over to the respective pages (book page and book page), and look through the product description of the books and drop a line via the comments below to let us know what interests you the most about this book. It’s that simple. Product description for Unity 3.x Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide book: http://www.packtpub.com/unity-3-x-game-development-by-example-beginners-guide/book Product description for Unity 3 Game Development Hotshot book: http://www.packtpub.com/unity-3-game-development-hotshot/book Winners from the U.S. and Europe can either choose a physical copy of the book or the eBook. Users from other locales are limited to the eBook only.
Let @tjasko know on Twitter!